Xavier Hall of Fame
Nomination Form | Past Honorees
Congratulations to the 2012 Hall of Fame Recipients
Xavier Hall of Fame Information
The purpose of this award is to recognize those distinguished alumni who, through their performance and achievement in their chosen fields and communities, bring honor and distinction to the heritage of Xavier High School and provide a positive role model to the current and future students attending Xavier.
- An honoree shall be a graduate of Xavier High School and must have attended the school at least two years prior to graduation.
- A period of at least fifteen years must have elapsed between graduation and eligibility for induction into the Xavier Alumni Hall of Fame.
- The nominee is a positive role model, worthy of being emulated by current and future students attending St. Francis Xavier High School.
- The nominee has experienced extraordinary success in his/her professional career, and/or the nominee has made significant contributions to the community and/or a religious organization.
- The nominee exhibits outstanding leadership, character, integrity and service to his/her community.
- The nominee does not publicly promote or support issues that are contrary to Catholic teachings.
Nominations are due by June 1, 2013.